![]() |
| Click image to go to "Believe" Mini Kit |
![]() |
| Click image to go to MouseScrapers Template Challenge #77 |
It is a Disney Must Do to find a photopass photography and get a picture with Tinkerbell. It was great this time because my daughter and I did it together. The guys decided to sit this photo out...he-he.
I also love visiting the Polynesian Resort every trip to walk around and take some pictures. The landscape is amazing and perfect for portraits. I used another template challenge offered at MouseScrappers this week hosted by Wendy from Wlyd Peas Designs. ![]() |
| Click image to go to MouseScrappers Template Challenge #80 |
I do "Believe" you will love this kit. The details and textures in all of Natalie's kits are so amazing and I know you won't be disappointed. Be sure to stop by Natalie's Place Designs to add this to your collection and don't forget to grab her terrific freebie! Be sure to stop by the rest of the Creative Team for their inspirational layouts and great freebies.
Oh I almost forgot I have a freebie for you as well. I thought I would share the frame cluster from my Polynesian layout. I hope you like it and as always I love to hear your feedback.
![]() |
| Click image for download freebie |
Wishing you all a magical day filled with pixie dust!







Great layouts! Thanks for the freebie Cynthia!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the frame freebie. It's really nice!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteJust a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [07 Sep 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria
ReplyDelete