Monday, February 27, 2012

World of Laughter Add-on Release Plus Freebie

One of my all time favorite kits from Natalie's Place Designs is her "World of Laughter" and when she decided to expand her kit with an Add-on , Word Art and Page Corners I was in heaven!!  The colors and glitter elements throughout this kit as simply stunning.  So let's get started with her new add-on...

Then she created this wonderful set of Word Art...
Continuing with these amazing Page Corners.

The best deal of all is until Friday you can get her original World of Laughter kit for 35% off!  That's the entire collection for just $10.25!  What a deal!!
Click HERE to go to Natalie's Place Designs to grab the discount offer
Here is the layout I created using all of her items.. the original kit, the add-on, a word art and a page corners.  I had so much fun putting this all together.  This was in November when my son and I took a ride just by ourselves.  It was quality time for mom and son and it was so nice to sit and relax and enjoy the ride.

As I was attempting to be brave I thought I would take a stab at creating my own elements with the trademark glitter in every elements.  My freebie contribution is some date or journal tags however you would like to use them.  I can't wait to see what wonderful layouts everyone creates with all these new additions.
Click HERE to download from Mediafire
Don't forget to stop by the rest of the creative team for more inspiration... MJ AJ Designs and Lisa Campbell Designs.  Once again click HERE to grab all these wonderful items from Natalie's Place Designs World of Laughter!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome tags! Thanks for sharing them Cynthia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I highlighted your freebie on my blog today. Thank you. http://scrapbookalphabet.blogspot.com/2012/03/sundays-guest-freebies.html

    ReplyDelete