Friday, March 14, 2014

Spirit of Tibet

Alright Natalie's Place Designs here is another amazing kit...Spirit of Tibet!  Once again she has created a verstile kit that can be used for almost any layout... Asia, Jungle Trek, Flights of Wonder, Dino-Rama!, Expedition Everest, and can you believe it...Tigger too!  Just check it out this kit has...

19 papers, 10 flowers, 5 leaves, 11 ribbons, a ribbon wrap, a piece of raffia, 2 ricracs, a baker's twine, 2 strings, 3 tags, 5 frames, 3 borders, 4 chip birds, a crane, a scatter, a snow scatter, a glitter scatter, a snowflake, a mountain, a tiger, a yeti, a screw, 2 stitches, a yinyan symbol, a Buddha statue, a birdhouse, a dharma flag bunting, a rickshaw, a tour flag, a tie, a staple, broken rails, a tear, binoculars, a hanging bat, a bamboo border, a mesh overlay, 2 flourishes, a milkcap, a Tibetan circle element, an Asian coin element and three alphas







I had such a wonderful time with this kit I actually created 3 layouts. My first layout is fun our July 2013 trip when we had a friend of my daughters with us as well as a special friend of the family.  They were so funny being silly with the Dino-Rama photospot.  This kit worked perfectly to highlight those magical memories.

My next layout is from November 2012 when the kids road Expedition Everest.  The photo of the kids at the peak of Everest is one of my all time favorites.  It's a tricky photo to caputre but they did great.  I really love the colors and the page starter and wordart made it super easy to create this layout.


My last layout I wanted to capture a moment when we were waiting to watch Festival of the Lion King.  At Animal Kingdom you can truly delight in the beauty that surrounds you.  This paper stack..again made it very easy to create this layout.


Don't forget to stop Natalie's Place Designs and grab this amazing kit...Spirit of Tibet. I know she will have a fabulous freebie waiting for you.  Also for more inspiration and great freebies stop by Lisa Campbell Designs and MJ-AJ Designs!  I wanted to share my frame cluster with all of you.  In the layout above I simply rotated it.  I can't wait to see what everyone creates with this new amazing kit.

Click HERE to download
Sorry about that I totally forgot to load the preview and the download link. Yikes...I'm ready for a Disney Vacation!

Wishing you a magical day!




1 comment:

  1. Neat layouts. Thanks for the cool frame cluster freebie!!!

    ReplyDelete