Thursday, June 5, 2014

Over the Rainbow Released...

I'm definitely late on this release as life and work have just been overwhelming this past few months.  One of my favorite things however is getting a new kit from Natalie's Place Designs to whisk me away from all the craziness.  

This new amazing kit inspired by the Wizard of Oz - Over the Rainbow is absolutely stunning it contains 22 papers, a torn paper, 5 buttons, 6 brads, a flair, 12 flowers, 4 leaf elements, 3 bows, 12 ribbons, 3 ricrac, a sparkle trail, a glitter scatter, a sequin scatter, a gem scatter, 5 frames, 2 flourishes, a stitched line, a sequin circle, a lollypop, a hot air balloon, a crown, a magic wand, a witch's broom, a ruby slipper, a yellow brick road, a brick circle, an emerald castle, a rainbow, three spray elements, a spiral element, a string, 9 dymo labels, a lion, a scarecrow, a tinman, a witch, a young girl, witch's feet and three alphas....






My first layout I wanted to capture my son's first trip without "MOM"!!!  He went on a band trip this spring to New York and was able to watch "Wicked"  I was so jealous I couldn't go with him as I had a conference to attend and I had to cancel.  Do you know with his mom being a "picture nut" he only took 35 pictures in 4 days...yikes.  I need to work on his photo skills..lol!

Click HERE to go to MouseScrappers for comments and credits

My next layout is from our recent Disney cruise aboard the Fantasy vising with Mademoiselle Minnie.  We love her!!
Click HERE to go to MouseScrappers for comments and credits
Be sure to check out Natalie's Place Designs and grab this amazing and versatile kit...Over the Rainbow.  Don't forget to stop by MJ-AJ Designs and Lisa Cambpell Designs for more great inspiration and freebies.  I was so inspired by Natalie's paper stacks for this kit that I created some matching journal cards along with the journal card above.  

Click HERE to download
Wishing you a magical day!





4 comments:

  1. The kit is awesome. Thanks for the journal cards.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute Journal cards! Thank you for sharing with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your journal cards! Thank you for your generosity.

    ReplyDelete